Georgia native Luke Bryan has already shared one single with country fans, “Light It Up,” and we don’t mind a bit.
Now, the singer has revealed that he has a new album coming out December 8. What Makes You Country will feature the new single, as well as some other special tracks. Bryan broke the story himself on Good Morning America.
The project includes 15 songs, seven of which the singer co-wrote. Not surprising, since he started his Nashville career as a songwriter.
Bryan’s new album follows 2015’s Kill the Lights, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
The aforementioned “Light It Up,” was co-written by Bryan and Old Dominion‘s Brad Tursi.
The upcoming album will reportedly feature a duet with a so-far left unnamed female artist. There is also a special song dedicated to his sons called, “Pick It Up.”
As usual, the singer has some heavy hitters on the songwriter list. Check it out below with the tracklist.
Luke Bryan, What Makes You Country Track Listing:
1. “What Makes You Country” (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley)
2. “Out of Nowhere” (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley)
3. “Light It Up” (Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi)
4. “Most People are Good” (David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear)
5. “Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset” (Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill)
6. “Bad Lovers” (Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman)
7. “Drinking Again” (David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren)
8. “Land of a Million Songs” (Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens)
9. “Like You Say You Do” (Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley)
10. “Hooked on It” (Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy)
11. “She’s a Hot One” (Michael Carter, Chase McGill)
12. “Hungover in a Hotel Room” (Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear)
13. “Pick It Up” (Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem)
14. “Driving This Thing” (Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens)
15. “Win Life” (Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon)